Ship a Car I bought Online
- Save Money call us
- Options for moving your purchase home
- Driving is not the best option
- Why transporting makes sense
- Call to discuss your transport options
Save Money call us: if you bought a car through an online dealership call us directly don’t go through there vendors. They get a make up for the referral, we don’t. Save your money call us
Whether it’s a hot rod, sports car or a sweet deal on a low mileage Honda Odyssey, finding a jewel online is always exciting. Once bought, you need to get your car to its new home. Let’s review some of the options:
- Fly out; drive your “new to you” car home
- Drive out with a friend and drive both cars back
- Hire somebody to drive it to you
- Have it delivered through a Auto Transport Service
The first three options share a common feature, driving the purchased car home.
If your car is brand new, driving it on the highway at 70 mph is not a good way to break your vehicle in. You should vary the engine speed (RPM) on a new vehicle for the first 500-1000 miles.
Per road and track “a light-load, low-stress break-in is what every new car owner’s manual recommends. “
Driving long distance in a newly purchased used vehicle also has its risks. What happens if the car breaks down or has a serious issue on the way home. What is the cost of a breakdown in dollars and time?
For these reasons transporting your online purchase makes sense. Additionally you get:
- A complete exterior inspection before loading
- Reliable and professional transport with no risk of your car breaking down or improper break in of a new car